Less is S’mores
Enjoy your s’mores without the fire’s smoke: take it inside! Use your Whirlpool® oven to make a great summer snack.
• Chocolate bars broken in squares or chocolate chips
• Graham crackers broken into squares
• Lots of marshmallows
• Pre-heat oven to broil (high heat) with baking rack 5 inches down from the top of the oven. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
• Place square graham crackers side by side in rows without any gaps on prepared cookie sheet.
• Place marshmallows on the graham crackers that will be used for the bottoms. Top each one with chocolate.
• Place the cookie sheet in the oven with the door slightly cracked. Broil for approximately 5 to 10 minutes, watching them so they don’t burn. When the marshmallows have turned a golden brown on the edges, remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
• Place the remaining graham crackers on top of the broiled s’mores; press each one down gently. Allow them to cool for a few minutes and serve.